Monday, November 19, 2012

Patience is Involved


Sometimes patience plays a big role in photography.  Here’s an example: in the photo of two ducks below, I have to wait a while before they made a position that I like.  And they did take their sweet time just walking before they get into a good pose.  Many other people walking by during that time (two of which are photographers) just gave up after a minute or two.  Two other high school students, who happen to pass by as well, with their camera phones waited with me in the blistering cold.  After a while, we all got a shot that we like. 

My point is, sometimes when you see a good view, you’ll have to wait for something interesting to happen which of course may not happen at all!  Point is, just have patience and wait.  And while waiting, don’t forget to be ready too!


Parting ways Shy type Can You be My Date? Juggling

No comments:

Post a Comment